During these times of increased awareness and concern about the COVID-19 virus, please do your part to keep our studio clean, safe, and a calm oasis for all of us.
For our health:
- Keep your immune system strong with good nutrition, plenty of fluids and ample rest.
- Continue to clean all the props you use after class (we have gotten really good at this during this flu season!)
- Wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer near the entryway of each studio before and after class.
- If you feel sick, please stay at home and rest, then rejoin us when you are well. Ask about class credits for your absences.
For our well-being as a studio – creating our calm oasis:
- Please arrive on time and settle in before class – roll your feet or take a restorative pose.
- Turn your cell phones completely off or leave them in your car (the fire siren is disrupting enough without beeps and buzzes during class 🙂
- Release your fears and negative thoughts at the door – drink in the peace of the studio and sense your body and mind calming.
- Take that peace with you on your way out into the world – it can really use it now!
Additionally, you can check out the CDC’s list of suggested prevention tips.