A huge thank you to all of you who completed the MSY survey last week and offered great suggestions for new classes and video topics! They gave valuable insights that we will work on over the next weeks and months.
For September Session 2020….
Here what stays the same:
- outdoor classes at Memorial Park in Middletown every Wednesday and Friday mornings at 8AM, weather permitting
- in-person studio classes for 6 students per class (see Class Schedule)
- online videos on our YouTube channel
- Circle of Friends private classes available for your comfort (see details on Class Schedule page)
- studio and park classes priced by the class – no passes
- videos purchased individually or with a video pass
Here’s what’s new:
- NEW Studio Class – SaturdayMorning Yoga at 8:30 am returns! Others possibly return later this month.
- NEW Video Topics – Friday Surprise! returns plus a NEW special video series
- Classes can be purchased ahead for the month rather than week-by-week (except park classes, due to finicky weather)
What goes into the decision to add a new class to the schedule? Ironically, it is based on how full the current classes are, necessitating another class for the overflow of students. So, if your favorite class was Tuesday moderate at 9:30AM, come to the Monday or Wednesday 9:30AM Moderate instead and let us know you really like Tuesday better!