Explore ways to deepen your yoga practice, improve your health, or challenge your mind! Each year we offer specialized workshops on yoga for back care and yoga for scoliosis, as well as ones exploring the chakras and other modalities for healing.
Return here often to find events to deeply nourish your whole self…
Join us for 90 minutes of bliss!
Restorative Yoga in February
Join Jessica for a peaceful practice to renew your energy. Calm your nervous system and feel stress melt away as you are held gently by blankets, bolsters, blocks and other yoga props. Suitable for anyone…. necessary for everyone!
Note: You can attend as a make-up or pay with a class pass. You can find this event under “Classes” in our registration system or go directly to it by click below…
Join us for an afternoon of delight!
Yoga, Poetry and Chocolate!
Come for an afternoon of nourishment for body & soul with:
gentle yoga,inspiring prose, and treats for the senses!
- Refill your own cup & strengthen your connection to others…Come solo or bring a friend.
- Essential oils will be offered along with yummy yoga assists to enhance your sense of relaxation & well being.
- Workshop will end with sparkling cider, tea, and chocolate.
Join us for an extraordinary evening of sound healing!
Restorative Yoga with Singing Bowls
The world is vibration.
We are vibration.
Experience deep relaxation and restoration with Sound Massage. Melt into blankets and bolsters in held yoga postures while singing bowls vibrate around you to induce deep levels of healing.
Ten various bowls will be used:
- 3 meditation grade that are just struck softly during a pose
- 4 therapeutic grade bowls used in various places on the body
- 1 chakra bowl with major notes played during a pose
- 1 heart chakra bowl that will be sung and run over the bodies, and
- 1 Koshi chime which sounds like fairies singing
… an exquisite sound bath of healing vibrations!
Only 12 spots—register today!